The new regulations no longer impose the obligation to wear a mask even inside closed rooms and the obligation to exhibit vaccination certification.
Dear customer, we have adapted the rooms and sanitized them, but we want to continue to offer you, as in past years, a moment of conviviality and relaxation.
Having taken the necessary precautions, once inside the restaurant, you will only have to worry about enjoying the good food, the tranquility and the splendid view of the Lighthouse of Palau and the archipelago of La Maddalena.
To make this possible:
* Once you arrive at the entrance of the restaurant, stop and wait to be accompanied to your table.
* At the entrance you will find the right information to mitigate the risk of contagion.
* You will find hand sanitizing gel in several places in the restaurant, even at your table.
* We didn't have to space the tables as ours were already over a meter apart.
* The waiters will be equipped with masks to ensure your and their health.
* Our menus have always been available online on our website.
* You can book your table by phone or via the web.
🚫 YOU WILL NOT FIND PLEXIGLAS DIVIDERS.
🚫 You will NOT find any post office-style delimitation lines, other than the one at the entrance to the venue.
Welcome, we wish you a pleasant experience.